Is Musk's "X" replacing the mainstream media for the "latest story"?

Despite endless criticisms of entrepreneur Elon Musk's "X" on the USA mainstream media, I wonder why his "X" news operation is often/increasingly cited for the latest info on these media -- as far as I can non-scientifically tell from reading daily media reports?

Just askin'.

P.S. See, as one of many examples of "X" showing off -- X is repeatedly cited in an article in the"sale capitaliste, mainstream media" Wall Street Journal (Jan 17).  

'X Is Live': Elon Musk Posts Photo Of Twitter Headquarters With New Logo

caption: Elon Musk has also changed the display picture on his profile to the X logo







Comments

  1. How do I delete the below? I was never asked that they should be a "permanent" part of my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Kursk Gamble

Ukraine turns the tables on Russia

Timeline of the Russian invasion of Ukraine